Green Dot Cyprus informed the followings regarding the collection of recyclables in our village. Please note the new dates mentioned, in order to avoid unnecessary congestion where recycling bins are located in front of the Community Council offices, primarily for hygiene reasons.
Below the Green Dot announcement:
“Taking into account the situation in our country, it was decided to change the collection dates for recyclables (PMD and Paper), for the following six (6) weeks, as follows:
There will be collections for the following weeks:
- Monday 23 March to Sunday 29 March 2020
- Monday 6 April to Sunday 12 April 2020
- Monday 20 April to Sunday 26 April 2020
There will be no collections for the following weeks.
- Monday 30 March to Sunday 5 April 2020
- Monday 13 April to Sunday 19 April 2020
- Monday April 27 to Sunday May 3, 2020
The collection will take place every fortnight instead of weekly
Tackling COVID-19 is a necessity for all of us. With discipline and respect for each other , we will overcome this difficult period.
We recommend our fellow citizens to be very careful and we wish everyone good health.
GREEN DOT (CYPRUS) PUBLIC CO. LIMITED